Group Photograph in front of Court House

Abstract/Description: Group standing in the grass and along the walk way in front of 1912 Pinellas County Court House; Handwritten note on back of photograph: "Erected almost overnight in 1912 to save the County Seat for Clearwater. Site now (1980) occupied by Peace Memorial Church. Pictured early county officers: W.A. Allen - School Board (Clearwater), A. F. Bartlett - St. Petersburg School Board, A. P. Beckett - Tarpon Springs School Board, Dixie Hollins - County Superintendent, C.W. Weicking - St. Pete Clerk of Court, Marvel M. Whitehurst - Clearwater Sheriff, Leroy Brandon - County Judge, J.T. Northrup - Tax Collector, A. C. Turner - Treasurer, Albert S. Meares - Supervisor of Registration, W. R. Rousseau - Surveyor"
Subject(s): Largo, Pinellas, Florida